Diseased and infections can be caught from drinking contaminated water,
As a quick rule of thumb.
- Make sure the any water has been boiled with a rolling boil for a few minutes
- Drink bottled water from sealed bottles (check they have not been re-sealed!)
- Canned Drinks (careful with too much beer!)
- Water Treated with Sterilising agents is usually ok but follow the instructions
- And keep your mouth shut whilst in the shower
- Beware of Ice Cubes in your drinks that are not made with bottled water
- Avoid using tap water to brush your teeth.