Prices for Vaccinations and Immunisations
Consultation Fee £10
There is typically a basic administration charge for all travel advice given by the clinic nurse, although there is no cost if you are a registered patient at Bermuda, or Marlowe Practice. This is a reasonable price to pay for an appointment with a fully qualified travel nurse.
Most travel vaccinations are required only for the purpose of travel, these are not covered on the NHS and a private fee is therefore payable prior to the vaccine being administered.
Patients fully registered with us as NHS patients will receive some of these vaccinations as part of their normal vaccination schedule free of charge if applicable.
- Seasonal Influenza Vaccine * £15
- DTP Vaccine * (Diptheria, Tetanus and Polio) £25
- MMR Vaccine * (Measles, Mumps and Rubella) £40
- Polio Vaccine (as DTP Vaccine )* £25
- Meningitis ACWY Vaccine * £65
- Hepatitis A Vaccine (Single Injection) £45
- Hepatitis B Vaccine (Single Injection) £30
- Tick Bourne Encephalitis Vaccine (Adult) £65
- Tick Bourne Encephalitis Vaccine (Child) £65
- Yellow Fever Vaccination & Certificate £55
- Rabies Vaccine (Course of 3 Injections) £150
- Japanese B Encephalitis Vaccine (Single Injection) £80 (Ixiaro)
- Typhoid Vaccination £25
- Typhoid and Hepatitis A (Combined) £70
- Cholera Oral Vaccine (2 doses) £50
- Whooping Cough £35
Price List for Further Administration Costs.
A small charge is made for additional administration and paperwork, we understand that this maybe required from time to time, the price of any aminitration fee is kept to a minimum.
Any Letter £10
Private Prescription £10
Our prices change from time to time depending on the suppliers we use to provide us with the vaccinations, an up to date price list can be obtained before your treatment from the nurse.
We can take payment on most credit cards or with cash payments.