Getting nasty infections from food is perhaps one of the commonest causes of illness and the main reason that your holiday can be spoilt.
Here are a few tips on how to lower your chances of spending the majority of your holiday on the loo!
- Don’t eat in empty restaurants.
- Get to the buffet early, and don’t eat food that’s been sitting out too long.
- Some say Boil it, Cook it, Peel it or forget it.
- Avoid leftovers or reheated food.
- Eat well cooked Fresh food.
- Make sure the meat you eat is well cooked.
- Avoid icecream, shell fish and unpaturised milk or cheeses.
- Avoid Street food.